VAJRAPRAN MEDITATION RESORT
Satyapon Vajrapran meditation Resort and spa is a unique and premier resort destination in Bangladesh. Its unique location in the northern most district of Bangladesh offers a peaceful place to stay inside the serene beauty of Panchagarh which is situated in the valleys of Himalaya.
Panchagarh is located 410 km north of Dhaka. Road travel duration between these destinations is 9-10 hours. The nearest airport is in Saidpur that takes approximately 2and half hours to reach.
Built in Eco friendly environment, Vajrapran meditation resort offers more than a retreat, it offers a sanctuary amidst nature with mindfulness and breathing exercises, meditation , mind training , blissful rest, Sattvik food which reduces stress, relaxes your body,calms your mind and finally gives you an unforgettable memory! The program actually helps to reboot and reenergizes one physically, mentally and spiritually to deal challenges of life with prudence.
Unique Vajrapran Meditation Vacation – Bangladesh Location
Our Vajrapran Meditation Vacation program takes place at our Satyapon Shikshasram at near Panchagarh City, North Bengal. Panchagarh possess the northern most countryside beauty of Bangladesh, located at the valley of Himalaya overlooking Kanchenjunga. Travelling to Panchagarh is very simple. Panchagarh is well connected by Bus, train and plane from Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. It is also possible to If you want to join us travellingfrom Nepal, Sikkim (India), Darjeeling, Shiliguri (India) or Bhutan you can enter through Banglabandha land port provided you have a valid visa.
If you have any plan to land atBagdogra International Airport, India located in Shiliguri, then you can also enter Panchagarh through Shilihuri border as this is only a short drive from border to our center. Panchagarh also has excellent train and Bus connections with many other touristic cities of Bangladesh.
Butthan training/ Vajrapran Meditation Vacations
We provide short and long stay Butthan Training/ Vajrapran Meditation vacation programs in Bangladesh for the people who are looking to experience the unique and authentic Vajrapran meditation and the Butthan beyond health and happiness lifestyle. Our Vajrapran Meditation vacation or Vajrapran Meditation holiday programs are ideal for those who are travelling in Bangladesh and who wish to experience Vajrapran Meditation at the one and only ‘Meditation Ashram’ in Bangladesh. We accept guests for our Vajrapran Meditation vacations from all backgrounds and experience levels. This Vajrapran Meditation vacation program is suitable for beginners as well as advance Vajrapran or other meditation system practitioners.
- About Panchagarh
- Panchagarh is located on the extreme north of Bangladesh. It is a district in Rangpur division with an area of 1,404.63 sq. km. The district is surrounded by 288 km of Indian border on three sides.
- Geographic Location: West Bengal of India on the north, Thakurgaon and Dinajpur districts on the south, Nilphamari district on the east and West Bengal of India on the west. Tetulia is the northern most point of Bangladesh which is located in this district.
- During the British rule, Panchagarh was a police station under Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal. Then in 1947 after the partition of the country, it was under Dinajpur district. In 1980 Panchagarh subdivision was formed. On 1 February 1984 Panchagarh was declared as a district. There are five sub-districts in Panchagarh district now.
- According to historians, this area was an ancient region called ‘Panchanagari‘ under the Pundunagar kingdom. Over the course of time, Panchanagari has been renamed as ‘Panchagarh’.
- Besides glorious history and tradition, Panchagarh has a diverse culture of the local and the tribal groups. Panchagarh has a glorious past, unique culture and breath-taking natural beauty.
- There are many factories located in this district such as sugar mills, jute mills, tea processing plants, oil grains, and rice mills. The beautiful plain land tea garden, diverse culture of the indigenous people, and the presence of various ancient mosques, temples, and other establishments attract tourists to visit this district.
- This district has all the characteristics that a tourist destination should have. Therefore many travelers visit this region to enjoy its natural beauty as well as to know the ancient history of this area.
The resort restaurant ‘TRI-VOJ’ has daily basis set meals which are provided three times a day. The meals are all Sattvik; vegan diets and carefully designed keeping the health benefits on mind. For all boarders the daily basis meal prices are same. Filtered Tap water/refills are complementary.
For non-vegans/other visitor’s ala-carte menu is available on demand at the ‘TRI-VOJ’ restaurant.
All the guests are accepted at the lobby with a welcome drink.
|S/N||ROOM TYPE||AMENITIES||OTHER FEATURES|
|EXCLUSIVE SUITS||DOUBLE BED, AC, PRIVATE SHOWER,WIFI||POOL VIEW|
|DOUBLE SHARED ROOM||SINGLE BED, AC,PRIVATE SHOWER,WIFI||GARDEN VIEW|
|4 BOARDER SHARED ROOM (AC)||SINGLE BUNK BED, PRIVATE SHOWER,WIFI|
|4 BOARDER SHARED ROOM(NON AC)||SINGLE BUNK BED,NON AC, PRIVATE SHOWER,WIFI|
|STUDENT DORMITORY||BUNK BEDS, COMMON SHOWER, FREE WIFI||STORAGE CABINET|
|BOOT CMAPERS TENT||BUNK BEDS, NON AC, PADESTAL FANS, LIGHTS, COMMON SHOWERS||STORAGE CABINET|
The SPA centre:
The spa centre is run on the basics of ancient most medical system –‘SIDDHA’. Trained and certified attendants and officials siddha guides are running the facility for the visitors and students. On advance request, a visitor can purchase Siddha medicine from this centre.
With multitude of activities, many sights to see and places to visit, Vajrapran Meditation Resort is the ultimate destination for guests who love nature.
The resort location offers a multitude of activities including Boat Cruise, canoeing, cycling, team building exercise, camp firing, outdoor cooking, bar-b-Q ,sightseeing and much more.
Places to Visit:
Serene and scenic Panchagarh, located at the base of mountain Himalaya overlooking the Kanchenjunga peak. It is land of tea gardens, plains, network of rivers. Steeped in history, culture and religious orientation, it is one of the most interesting places in Bangladesh. Following places are the tourist attractions of Panchagarh.
Notable sights of Panchagarh are as follows:
Bheetargarh, Maharaja’s Pond, Badeshwari Mahapith Temple, Mirzapur Shahi Mosque, Bar Auliya Tomb, Golakdham Temple, Tetulia Bungalow, Banglabandha Zero Point and Banglabandha land port, tea garden in flat land, Rock’s Museum.
Butthan training/ Vajrapran Courses Registration
To register for our Vajrapran/Butthan Vacation Bangladesh Program please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application is accepted you will receive the payment instructions and other practical information. For further details log on to —————–
Security and safety Arrangement at Satyapon Resort
- As we receive important national and international delegates, visitors and followers from all over the world we take extra care in providing special security to all our guests. The local law enforcement office being intimated whenever there is a special event out. Besides we give personalized guide to a team or to a person on request to avoid unexpected security situations.
- We maintain international standard in installing safety equipment and safety gears. Our trained fire fighting volunteers are present there at Satyapon 24/7.
- For first aid, a trained first aider is always present as well.